A research study from Harvard Medical School has calculated how much time patients spend seeking medical care — and the dollar value of their lost time. The results are astonishing!
- Typical visit to a doctor takes 121 minutes of the patient's time
- Patients spend 37 minutes in travel time
- Patients spend 64 minutes waiting for care or filling out forms and adhoc administrative tasks
- Patients get 20 minutes of face time with the physicians
- Improve Efficiency
- Offer non face-to-face care
- Reduce excess time burden
- Offer patient centered care
With Klara it is possible to achieve all the above solutions. Klara is FREE to use with UNLIMITED number of Patients and Colleagues. Try it by yourself!